Turner Mausoleum, Church of St Cuthbert, Kirkleatham, Redcar and Cleveland
The Turner Mausoleum is joined on to the Church of St. Cuthbert and is entered from inside the church. It was designed by James Gibbs in 1739-40. It is inscribed "THIS MAUSOLEUM WAS ERECTED 1740 TO THE MEMORY OF MARWOOD WILLIAM TURNER ESQUIRE THE BEST OF SONS". There are monuments to several members of the family including; Marwood W. Turner, Cholmley Turner, Sir Charles Turner and Sir William Turner.