Victoria Law Courts, Corporation Street, Birmingham, West Midlands
The Corporation Street elevation of the Victoria Law Courts. The Victoria Law Courts are built in characteristic Victorian red brick and terracotta. They were designed by Sir Aston Bell and Ingress Bell through an open competition and construction started in 1887. The Central Methodist Hall, built between 1903 and 1904, now stands on the empty plot in the foreground.