West Gate, Colston Avenue, Bristol

West Gate, Colston Avenue, Bristol
Photograph taken 05 September 1999 © Mr Peter Frederick Rushby LMPA. Source Historic England Archive ref: 379335

West Gate was originally known as Electricity House. The offices were built for the electric company in 1938. The architect was Giles Gilbert Scott who designed the building in the Modernist style.

Location

Bristol Bristol

Period

1930s (1930 - 1938)

Tags

power electricity work 1930s (1930 - 1938)