Windpump, Howden, East Riding of Yorkshire
This windpump is at Brickyard Farm and was used as a drainage pump to pump water from a former brickyard. It was built in 1873 of brick with a timber cap, sails and cast-iron fittings. The tapering tower was approximately 6 metres in height. Only fragments of one pair of sails and the tail sail remain. The timbers at the top of the tower are inscribed 'F.L. + M.N. 73'.