Worksop Priory Gatehouse, Worksop, Nottinghamshire
This priory gatehouse was built in the early 14th century. It was once part of Worksop Priory. It was originally known as Radford Priory. It was founded in c1120 by William de Lovetot. It was for Augustinian monks. Before it was closed by Henry VIII there was a prior and 18 canons, making it a large priory. On its dissolution in June 1538 the priory estates passed to the Earl of Shrewsbury.