This is a full-size colour copy of MP/DOV0111. Drawing number thirty-six. Reference key showing types of drain, etc. Later annotation which reads 'This building was converted to Coy Offices and Stores in July 1955. For details see G.E. Dover Plan No. D/5/727'.
This is part of the Job: PF/DOV/002 Plans, sections and elevations of the Officers' Barracks by Anthony Salvin or from his practice; within the Volume: PF/DOV Dover Castle, Kent; within the Series: EHC01/022 English Heritage Plans and Measured Drawings; within the Collection: EHC01 English Heritage(EH):Archive
Copyright Crown Copyright. Historic England Archive