A file of material created by the Royal Commission of the Historical Monuments of England, recording the historical monuments in the former parish of Hutton, abolished in 1934 as a result of the enlargement of Brentwood district.
This is part of the Sub Series: RCH01/180/01 Inventory Notes; within the Series: RCH01/180 Inventory: Essex IV (South-East); within the Collection: RCH01 Royal Commission on the Historical Monuments of England (RCHME) Archive
This Volume contains the following materials:
Copyright Crown Copyright. Historic England Archive