A file of material created by the Royal Commission of the Historical Monuments of England, recording the historical monuments in the former parish of North Ockendon, which was abolished in 1936. Its former area enlarged the Cranham parish and Thurrock Urban District. Subsequently it became part of the London Borough of Havering.
This is part of the Sub Series: RCH01/180/01 Inventory Notes; within the Series: RCH01/180 Inventory: Essex IV (South-East); within the Collection: RCH01 Royal Commission on the Historical Monuments of England (RCHME) Archive
This Volume contains the following materials:
Copyright Crown Copyright. Historic England Archive