A file of material created by the Royal Commission of the Historical Monuments of England, recording the historical monuments in the former parish of Pitsea. The parish was abolished in 1937 and its area was absorbed into the parish of Billericay, which later became the Basildon Urban District and subsequently the Borough of Basildon.
This is part of the Sub Series: RCH01/180/01 Inventory Notes; within the Series: RCH01/180 Inventory: Essex IV (South-East); within the Collection: RCH01 Royal Commission on the Historical Monuments of England (RCHME) Archive
This Volume contains the following materials:
Copyright Crown Copyright. Historic England Archive