St Paul’s Church, Holbeach Road, Fulney, Spalding, Lincolnshire: Survey and Analysis
Author(s): John Minnis
St Paul’s church, together with its school and vicarage, was built in 1877-80 to the designs of Sir George Gilbert Scott. The role of its benefactor, Charlotte Charinton, and that of the Vicar of Spalding, Canon Edward Moore, who instigated a major church building and restoration programme within the town, is examined and the significance of the buildings considered in relation to that of other work by Scott.
- Report Number:
- Research Department Reports