Historic England Research Issue 17
In this issue we include two articles revealing recent research into monuments and artefacts dating back to the Romano-British and Medieval periods, an update on an international collaboration investigating a shipwreck and a piece addressing the hugely important and pressing theme of climate change adaptation.
- Making waves: selected updates from the Rooswijk project
- Filling in the retrofit gaps
- Gods and goddesses, heroes and heroines in the Nene Valley
- The castle at Apple Dumpling Bridge, Gosport - ‘Underwhelming mounds of earth’?
- Series: Research News/Historic England Research
- Publication Status: Completed
- Pages: 44
- Product Code: HE0056
- ISSN: 2058-1858
If you require an alternative, accessible version of this document (for instance in audio, Braille or large print) please contact us:
Customer Service Department
Telephone: 0370 333 0607
Email: [email protected]