The grand entrance facade of Hotel Russell on Russell Square

Date:
May 1899 - Aug 1899
Location:
Russell Hotel, Russell Square, Camden, Greater London Authority, WC1B
Reference:
BB66/01677

Image not available

Description

The Hotel Russell was completed in 1898 to the designs of Charles Fitzroy Doll. The Bedford Lemere daybook records R W Edis as an architect also involved with the hotel's design. This negative was copied from BL15750.

Content

This is part of the Series: HBL01/10 Copy negatives of images from the Bedford Lemere collection; within the Collection: HBL01 The Bedford Lemere Collection

Rights

Source: Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Architect: Doll, C Fitzroy

Architect: Edis, R W

Photographer: Boucher, Adolphe Augustus: Bedford Lemere And Company

Keywords

Victorian Hotel

Back
to top