A view showing the interior of the Jacobean Market Hall on the High Street

Date:
late 19th century to early 20th century
Location:
Market Hall, High Street, Chipping Campden, Cotswold, Gloucestershire
Reference:
BB68/08700
Type:
Photograph (Negative)

Image not available

Description

Market Hall was built in 1627 for Sir Baptist Hicks. In 1942 it was given to the National Trust.

Content

This is part of the Collection: NMR07 NMR Accessioned Negatives - Catalogued

Rights

© Batsford Limited

People & Organisations

Photographer: Clayton, B

Keywords

Jacobean Market Hall

Back
to top