This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
5224 CHURCH STREET (south side)
Haydon SP 1539 SW 9/76
Refronted after mid C19 fire. Two storeys, red brick with slate roof. Slightly angled front on corner. Three windows on first floor, glazing bar sashes with stone lintels. Two angled bays on ground floor with glazing bars. Seven-panel door with overlight and bracketted hood. Rear stone built, originally 3 storeys, U-plan incorporating an early C19 dairy.
Listing NGR: SP1529739313
Copyright IoE Lorna Freeman. Source Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Freeman, Lorna
Rights Holder: Freeman, Lorna
Brick, Slate, Stone, Georgian Dairy, Victorian Agriculture And Subsistence, Food And Drink Processing Site, Agricultural Building, House, Monument <By Form>, Domestic, Dwelling