This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
1. 5224 CALF'S LANE (east side)
Garage to south of Court House SP 1359 SW 9/40
Circa 1612 altered; probably part of Baptist Hick's layout, about 20 yds south of the Court House. Rubble with Cotswold stone roof. Rectangular building with gabled half-dormer to road and pigeon loft gable to south with 6 rows of ogee headed entry-holes on ledges.
Listing NGR: SP1534939242
Copyright IoE Lorna Freeman. Source Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Freeman, Lorna
Rights Holder: Freeman, Lorna
Rubble, Stone, Tudor Dovecote, Elizabethan Agriculture And Subsistence, Stuart Agricultural Building, Jacobean Building, Unassigned, Garage, Transport, Road Transport Site