This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
ST 56 SE CHEW STOKE C.P. CHURCH LANE (north side)
3/71 Webb monument in the churchyard about 10 metres south west of G.V. Church of St. Andrew
Chest tomb. Late C18. Limestone. Flat top with moulded edge, high moulded plinth, plain quarter balusters, inscription panels north and south with oval incised on rectangle, carved spandrels. To William webb, 1781 and other members of the family.
Listing NGR: ST5568261931
Copyright IoE Mr Charles Hallsworth. Source Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Hallsworth, Charles
Rights Holder: Hallsworth, Charles
Limestone, Georgian Chest Tomb, Religious Ritual And Funerary, Tomb, Funerary Site