Premises Occupied By Barclays Bank (Left Hand Section)

Date:
17 Aug 1999
Location:
Premises Occupied By Barclays Bank (Left Hand Section), Broad Street, Stamford, South Kesteven, Lincolnshire, PE9 1PZ
Reference:
IOE01/00238/25
Type:
Photograph (Digital)
Request a copy
Not what you're looking for? Try a new search

Description

This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.

1.

1671 BROAD STREET (South Side) Premises occupied by Barclays Bank (Left hand section) TF 0207 1/431 II 2.

Mid-late C19. 2 storeys in ashlar. Parapet and moulded cornice with panelled band below. 5 sash windows, no glazing bars, in round-headed moulded surrounds, band continues cills. Moulded band between storeys. Ground floor has 5-bay arcade, round headed windows in moulded surrounds with stopped-chamfer ornament to heads.

Small columns with foliated capitals in quoins of pilaster separating the bays.

Listing NGR: TF0297007203

Content

This is part of the Series: IOE\Culligan_C. IOE Records for Culligan, C.; within the Collection: IOE01 Images Of England

Rights

Copyright IoE C. Culligan. Source Historic England Archive

This photograph was taken for the Images of England project

People & Organisations

Photographer: Culligan, C.

Rights Holder: Culligan, C.

Keywords

Ashlar, Georgian Bank (Financial), Victorian Commercial