University Registry Annexe
- 3 Jul 2002
- University Registry Annexe, 74 High Street, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX1 4BG
- Photograph (Digital)
This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
HIGH STREET 1.
1485 (South Side) No 74 (University Registry Annexe) SP 5116 SE 9/410 12.1.54.
II GV 2.
Built in 1887 at the north west corner of Merton Street for the Delegacy of Non-Collegiate Students to the design of Sir T G Jackson in Doulting stone.
Now used by the Delegates for the Examination of Schools. In the Elizabethan style. 2 storeys, 3 gables. 3 and 4 light windows with leaded lattices.
Stone tiled roof.
All the listed buildings on the South Side form a group.
Listing NGR: SP5189806228
© Micaela Basford. Source: Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
Photographer: Basford, Micaela
Rights Holder: Basford, Micaela
Limestone, Tile, Victorian University Administration Office, Education