This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
SU 64 NE TUNWORTH 16/33 Trelawney, and Manor Farm Cottage
1817, and 1828. Formerly 2 attached pairs, forming a short terrace, now 2 units. Two storeys, 10 upper windows. Old tile roof, hipped at ends, with a catslide at the rear. Red brick walling in mixed bond (Monk and Flemish Garden Wall), cambered ground-floor openings. Old casements, the upper having leaded panes in metal frames, the lower being of cast metal. The doorway has a rubbed cambered arch with a stone keystone, inscribed GPJ1817 (Trelawney) and GPJ 1828; these formerly gave onto recessed porches with 2 entrances (to left and right) but now have a single 4-glazed door on the front. One of a similar group of Herriard Estate Cottages (see Herriard Parish), with the ownership name of Jervoise.
Listing NGR: SU6787148716
© Mr Charles Cordy-Simpson. Source: Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Cordy-Simpson, Charles
Rights Holder: Cordy-Simpson, Charles
Brick, Tile, Georgian Terrace, Domestic, Multiple Dwelling, Dwelling, House, Monument <By Form>, Estate Cottage