This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
1954 BRIDGNORTH MILL STREET (Low Town) (East side)
No 6 (Parlor's Hall) SO 79 SW 4/136 18.7.49.
Fabric C16-C17. Refaced circa 1800. Red brick; 3 storeys; 3 sash windows in plain recesses; modern doorcase and glazed porch; wings; parpet with coping. Interior: good Elizabethan enriched oak mantels, fireplaces, panelling etc, C18 staircase. An historic house (deeds dated 1501 in British Museum).
No 1 to 11 (consec) form a group
Listing NGR: SO7206793071
© Mr John Cousens. Source: Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Cousens, John
Rights Holder: Cousens, John
Brick, Medieval House, Tudor Monument (By Form), Elizabethan Domestic, Stuart Dwelling