This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
REGENT CANAL TQ 2883 NW (North Side) 6/7 Boundary stone at TQ 2805 8361 II GV Boundary stone on towpath of Regent's Canal. Upright, rectangular stone with rounded top, inscribed 'ST P.P. 1842 39; marking former St Pancras Parish boundary.
Listing NGR: TQ2805083610
© Mr John Malaiperuman. Source: Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Malaiperuman, John
Rights Holder: Malaiperuman, John
Stone, Victorian Boundary Stone, Monument <By Form>, Boundary