Job: St Michael's Lane Methodist Chapel, Derby

Date:
17 Jan 1973
Location:
St Michael's Lane Methodist Chapel, St Michael's Lane, Derby, City of Derby
Reference:
09/01141
Type:
Job containing Photographic material
To ask us about this record, please make an enquiry.
Request a copy

Description

The chapel was closed in 1805 and then reused as a malthouse and commercial office, before falling into disrepair and being demolished after it was photographed.

Content

This is part of the Volume: BF041029 St Michael's Lane Methodist Chapel, Derby; within the Series: RCH01/002 RCHME Architectural Requests; within the Collection: RCH01 Royal Commission on the Historical Monuments of England (RCHME) Archive

This Job is divided into 3 Child Records
This Job contains the following materials:
Photograph (Print): 3

Rights

Copyright Crown Copyright. Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Photographer: Silva, Dank: Royal Commission On The Historical Monuments Of England

Keywords

20th Century Workshop, Georgian Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Post Medieval Malt House