Holy Trinity, Dean Street
Holy Trinity, Dean Street, Blackpool, Lancashire FY4 1BP
Grade II listed church of 1878 and 1894-5 by R K Freeman and one of the finest examples of ecclesiastical architecture in Blackpool. Notable large stained glass windows in south transept by Shrigley and Hunt.
Please look at the place of worship’s website for opening times or contact them directly.