St Andrew, Layham
St Andrew, Layham, Suffolk IP7 5LZ View on map
Parish church dating to late 13th century. The Georgian red brick tower was built in 1742. The west door, belfry window and bell openings are outlined in yellow brick. The font is dated to the 13th century and may have been part of an earlier church on this site.
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.