St Peter, Gayton
St Peter, Gayton, Staffordshire ST18 0HL
The church has a 12th century chancel arch and Medieval arcades to north and south of the nave. The chancel houses a 13th century wall tomb of an effigy with a sword and also, following the 1870 restoration, the Victorian stained glass window and sandstone altar reredos by RG Lomas of Derby.
Please look at the place of worship’s website for opening times or contact them directly.