The Parish Church of St Mary and St Eanswythe, Church Street
The Parish Church of St Mary and St Eanswythe, Church Street, Folkestone, Kent CT20 1SE
The church is of stone rubble with a slate roof and was largely rebuilt in the 19th century, but the arcade of the Chancel is 13th century, while the arches of the central Tower, the Lady Chapel and St Eanswythe's Chapel are 15th century. The nave and north aisle were rebuilt by R C Hussey in 1856-9 and the large Perpendicular west window and porch were added by Stallwood in 1872. The south Chancel aisle and transept were rebuilt in 1869 with the south aisle in completed in 1874.
Please look at the place of worship’s website for opening times or contact them directly.