The Red Wing, Croome Court
The Red Wing, Croome Court, Croome D'Abitot, Worcestershire WR8 9DW
Red brick service wing attached to east end of Croome Court, dated 1751-2 by Lancelot 'Capability' Brown. Now belongs to the Croome Estate and is leased by the National Trust for 999 years.
Open every day apart from Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, 10am-5pm (March to October) and 10am-4pm (November to February)
- Adult: £14.50
- Child: £7.25
- Other Charges: Free to National Trust members and under 5s
The car park is next to landscape garden, there is a short walk to the house.