Winson Green Seventh Day Adventist Church, 60 Beeton Road
Winson Green Seventh Day Adventist Church, 60 Beeton Road, Winson Green, Birmingham B18 4QD
Historic parish church in Winson Green, built in 1904. Originally there were bells but these were removed some time ago. It has a working pipe organ which is still used in worship services today. Architect was William Bidlake. Seating capacity is currently for 840 people. Building is currently owned by the Church of England, Diocese of Birmingham.
Mondays 11am-1pm; Saturdays 9:30am-6pm; Sundays, every 2nd and 4th Sunday of each month from 9:30am-1pm.
Approximately 15 spaces outside the building. Other parking arrangements are also in place.