An interior view of the south-west corner of Holy Trinity Church
- 9 Jul 1934
- Holy Trinity Church, Halfway Street, Sidcup, Bexley, Greater London Authority
- Photograph (Negative)
The photographer's notes state: 'Holy Trinity Church. The Children's Corner in the S.W. corner of the church from E.N.E'.
Holy Trinity Church replaced the earlier Lamorbey Chapel which was demolished around 1879.
© Historic England Archive
Photographer: Street, Philip Edmund Wills