The Masters House, High Street, Winslow, Buckinghamshire
This house was lived in by the Master of the workhouse. It also formed the entrance block. The workhouse and masters house was built in 1835 by Sir G. Gilbert Scott. Winslow workhouse housed 250 paupers and in 1948 became Winslow hospital. The hospital closed in 1978 and the workhouse buildings have since been demolished except for this building which has been converted to a house.