The Pepperpot, 1Tower Road, Brighton, Brighton and Hove
The Tower or "Pepper Pot" was built in the grounds of Attree Villa in 1830. It was built for the Brighton Solicitor and property developer, Thomas Attree. It is not certain what is was originally for. It has had many uses including; a garden observation tower, to print the "Brighton Daily Mail", a military observation tower during WWII, the headquarters for a boy scout troupe and an artist's studio.