54, Baldwin Street, Bristol

54, Baldwin Street, Bristol
Photograph taken 17 October 1999 ©  Mr Peter Frederick Rushby LMPA. Source Historic England Archive ref: 378890

This building was originally part of a sugar warehouse. It was built in 1854 and designed by WB Gingell. Bristol was a port that benefited from the slave trade. Sugar was one of the products imported as part of the slave trade. The building is now used as offices.

Location