Harborough Rubber Works, St Mary's Road, Market Harborough, Leicestershire
This building was originally a steam-driven flour mill. It was built in c1860 for John Bland. In 1894 it became the factory for the Harborough Rubber Company. They made bicycle pedal blocks and pedal blocks for cars. The name 'Dainite' was adopted by the company during the First World War. This was because the factory continuously worked through the day and night.