Lazar House, Sprowston Road, Norwich, Norfolk
Lazar House contains the remains of the Leper Hospital of St Mary Magdalen. It was founded before 1119 by Bishop Herbert de Losigna. It was for male lepers and later for poor, aged and sick men. It was closed at the Dissolution in 1547. After the Dissolution, the buildings were used as a barn and cottages.