The Old Hall, Wellington, Telford and Wrekin

The Old Hall, Wellington, Telford and Wrekin
Photograph taken 27 August 2001 © Mr Matthew Murray. Source Historic England Archive ref: 362430

Although much altered this building was built in the 16th century as timber-framed range with vertical close-set studding. It has a plaque on it that reads "Built in 1480 by Edward Forester. Used as a school since the early 1800s".

Location

Telford and Wrekin Wellington

Period

Tudor (1485 - 1602)

Tags

house hall school timber framed architecture Tudor (1485 - 1602)