St Margaret of Antioch, Church Lane
St Margaret of Antioch, Church Lane, Crick, Northamptonshire NN6 7TP View on map
Built in 14th and 15th Centuries and restored in 1840 by R C Hussey. Large central location, it includes architecture from a number of periods.
- Grant Recipient: PCC and Friends of St Margaret
- Contact for access: Mr David Milne
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.