The Audley Chantry at Salisbury Cathedral, situated at the easternmost end of the north aisle, and seen from the choir in this image. The chantry chapel commemorates Edmund Audley, who was Bishop between 1502 and 1524.

Date:
1880 - 1900
Location:
Salisbury Cathedral, Audley Chantry, The Close, Salisbury, Wiltshire
Reference:
BB67/01737

Image not available

Content

This is part of the Series: RBO01/45 Early Photographic Print Collection: Wiltshire; within the Collection: RBO01 Early Photographic Print Collection

Rights

Source: Historic England Archive

Keywords

Choir, Medieval Chantry Chapel, Medieval Cathedral

Back
to top