The south side of Beauchamp Almshouses with the gatehouse centre and St Leonard's Church on the right

Date:
1901
Location:
Beauchamp Almshouses, Newland, Malvern Hills, Worcestershire
Reference:
BB68/05779

Image not available

Description

This is a copy negative of OP25969.

Content

This is part of the Series: RBO01/18 Early Photographic Print Collection: Hereford & Worcester; within the Collection: RBO01 Early Photographic Print Collection

Rights

Source: Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Curator: Davies, Angela

Keywords

Victorian Gatehouse, Victorian Church, Victorian Almshouse

Back
to top