This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
ST 8268 BOX CHURCH LANE (south side)
3/77 Baker monument in churchyard about 7m south of chancel of Church of St. Thomas
Chest tomb, mid C18, with raised oval south plaque and floral strip each side, 2 rectangular north plaques, fielded corner piers, moulded base and cornice. Shield plaque to west end. Earliest inscription to J. Baker died 1740, on south side.
Listing NGR: ST8231668471
Copyright IoE Mr Kim Aplin. Source Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Aplin, Kim
Rights Holder: Aplin, Kim
Georgian Chest Tomb, Religious Ritual And Funerary, Tomb, Funerary Site, Plaque, Commemorative, Commemorative Monument