This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
ST 8268 BOX CHURCH LANE (south side)
3/89 Rogers monument in churchyard about 8m south of organ chamber of Church of St. Thomas
Chest tomb, mid to later C18, ashlar with 2 shield plaques each side, fielded centre and angle piers and moulded cornice with pulvinated frieze breaking forward over piers. South side inscription to M. Rogers died 1760 and W. Rogers Sr died 1763.
Listing NGR: ST8231468466
Copyright IoE Mr Kim Aplin. Source Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Aplin, Kim
Rights Holder: Aplin, Kim
Ashlar, Georgian Chest Tomb, Religious Ritual And Funerary, Tomb, Funerary Site, Plaque, Commemorative, Commemorative Monument