Historic England Research Issue 4
This is the magazine version of Historic England Research. It reports on projects and activities involving applied research into the historic environment.
- The lost Roman road from Chichester to Arundel
- Coastal heritage at risk
- New powers in historic places
- The waterlogged deposits of Nantwich
- A research framework for a World Heritage Site
- Ecosystem services and the historic environment
- Community-led research
- The world’s most technologically-advanced house – in 1850?
- Historic England publications
- Series: Research News/Historic England Research
- Publication Status: Completed
- Pages: 40
- Product Code: 52054
- ISBN: 0753‒8674
Also of interest...
If you require an alternative, accessible version of this document (for instance in audio, Braille or large print) please contact us:
Customer Service Department
Telephone: 0370 333 0607
Fax: 01793 414926
Textphone: 0800 015 0516
Email: [email protected]