Arundel Terrace, Brighton, Brighton and Hove
Arundel Terrace was designed by Amon Wilds and Charles Augustin Busby for Thomas Read Kemp. It was built in 1824-1828. It was the first part of the Kemp Town estate to be finished. The facade is in the Classical style but also has an eastern, or "Moorish" flavour, intended to link it to the Royal Pavilion.