Leach Pottery, B3306, St Ives, Cornwall
The Leach Pottery was established by Bernard Leach, with the Japanese potter Hamada Shoji. It was built in 1921 on his return from studying in Japan. The building is a long range including a kiln shed, throwing and glazing rooms and a workshop with a studio above. In 1998 there were still 4 kilns inside including one built to a Japanese design.