Holy Trinity Church viewed from the south east before the rebuilding of the tower

Date:
1850 - 1898
Location:
Holy Trinity Church, Church Walk, Long Melford, Babergh, Suffolk
Reference:
BB72/01880
Type:
Photograph (Negative)

Content

This is part of the Collection: NMR07 NMR Accessioned Negatives - Catalogued

Rights

Source: Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Photographer: Scott, John Oldrid: Institute Of Advanced Architectural Studies

Keywords

Medieval Church

Back
to top