Cleaves Hall, Castle Gate, Nottingham

Cleaves Hall, Castle Gate, Nottingham
Photograph taken 08 July 2000 © Ian Shapeero. Source Historic England Archive ref: 454900

This building was originally a lecture hall. It was built in 1883 by Parry & Walker of Nottingham for Castle Gate Congregational Church. It is built in a style of architecture known as Lombardic-Venetian Revival style.

Location

Nottingham Nottingham

Period

Victorian (1837 - 1901)

Tags

hall education architecture Victorian (1837 - 1901)