Clifton House, Queen Street, Kings Lynn, Norfolk
This house dates back to the 13th century. It was added to and altered in the 14th century. It was rebuilt in parts in the 16th and 17th centuries. It was then refronted in 1708 for a merchant named Samuel Taylor. It was originally built as two hall houses and is of brick with plain tiled roofs.