Former Trinity House Buoy Shed , Kingston Upon Hull

Former Trinity House Buoy Shed , Kingston Upon Hull
Photograph taken 14 August 2003 © Mr John Turner. Source Historic England Archive ref: 387817

This former buoy shed is dated 1901. From the mid 15th century Hull Trinity House was responsible for setting out the buoys to aid navigation in the River Humber. The building has since been used as a workshop.

Location

Kingston Upon Hull Kingston upon Hull

Period

Victorian (1837 - 1901)

Tags

work industry river shipping Victorian (1837 - 1901)