Former Warehouse, Union Road, Ryde, Isle of Wight
This building was originally built as a warehouse in 1875. It is built in a classical style of architecture. It was built for a firm of wine importers. It was occasionally used as a coach house for housing the royal coach when Queen Victoria was staying at the Royal Squadron Hotel. It was later used as a soft drinks factory.