Terwick Mill, Trotton with Chithurst, West Sussex
Two mills stand side by side on this site. The north mill was built in the 16th century and is timber framed. The south mill dates from 1750. Two waterwheels are visible in the picture, one for each mill. The site ceased working in 1966. Find out more about windmills and watermills in our Teachers' Kit - Mills.