The Vicarage, Church Street, Buckingham, Buckinghamshire

The Vicarage, Church Street, Buckingham, Buckinghamshire
Photograph taken 17 February 2003 © Mr Alistair F Nisbet. Source Historic England Archive ref: 377160

The vicarage was initially built in 1445 and was later altered in the 17th century and 19th century. It had an open hall until it was sub-divided horizontally in the 17th century.

Location

Buckinghamshire Buckingham

Period

Medieval (Middle Ages) (1066 - 1484)

Tags

hall house housing Medieval (1066 - 1484)